Freight Forwarding Business Administration / Customer Service / Data EntryPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- $45,000 - $54,999 + Super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Freight/Cargo Forwarding
We are a W.A. Family owned and operated International Freight forwarding company based in Cockburn Central.
We are seeking the services of someone to support our Sales / Commercial and Customer Service Teams.
Reporting to the Business Administration Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the sales and customer service teams on a daily basis
- Rate data entry
- Liaising with overseas offices on pricing and commercial queries
- Answering customers enquiries
- Preparation of accurate and timely quotations & submissions to clients
- Client rates updates
To excel in this role, you will need:
- Good knowledge of freight forwarding, logistics, shipping, import/export and transport (minimum 2 years experience)
- Commercial understanding of shipping terms
- Strong sense of commitment
- Customer service oriented
- Attitude to get it done, and get it done well
- Shows a confidence in client relations
- Able to work in a team environment whilst autonomously working on goals/KPIs
- GOOD COMPUTER SKILLS – knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Comfortable to work with multiple screens
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem solve and offer solutions to suite customer requirements
- Enjoy your job!.....REALLY ENJOY IT!
We love what we do and welcome your enthusiasm. Our family friendly work environment is like no other - we want you to have fun and do well.
If you are looking for a new challenge and you feel you meet the above criteria, please submit your resume
STRICTLY APPLICANTS WITH NECESSARY EXPERIENCE ONLY // WE DO NOT PROVIDE WORKING VISAS
All applications & interviews will be completely confidential.
*** Position available immediately ***
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have freight forwarding experience?