Partnership & Events Co-ordinator (FTE 0.8)
Advertiser: ArdochMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $65,000 - $69,999 Pro-rata plus super
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Event Management
- Do you want to help children in disadvantaged communities realise their potential through full participation in education?
- Are you looking for an exciting role to help drive strategic growth of corporate, philanthropic and event partnerships?
- Do you want to join a high performing and collaborative fundraising team raising over $2M per year?
If so, this is the role for you!
Ardoch is a children’s education charity focused on improving educational outcomes for children and young people in disadvantaged communities in Australia. We work with 125 school and early years partners, mobilise over 1700 volunteers and increase engagement in education, build aspirations and enhance learning outcomes for more than 15,000 children and young people every year.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a driven fundraising and engagement team and actively make a difference in the lives of vulnerable children. The Partnership and Events Co-ordinator will play a key role in generating revenue from Corporate Partners, Philanthropic Trusts & Foundations and Events. Reporting to the National Fundraising and Engagement Manager as part of a small team, you will be responsible for managing existing partners, establishing new opportunities, co-ordinating fundraising events and supporting strategic fundraising growth.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Relationship management of existing philanthropic and corporate partnerships and strategic growth within these relationships;
- Establishment and development of new philanthropic and corporate relationships;
- Achieving philanthropic and corporate fundraising targets;
- Management of Ardoch Events;
- Develop and implement marketing plans for philanthropic and corporate partnerships; and
- Evaluating and reporting on philanthropic and corporate partnerships.
For further information please contact Amy Coote – National Fundraising & Engagement Manager – 03 9537 2414
To apply, please send:
- A cover letter responding to the Leadership Capability Framework and Key Selection Criteria* (no more than 4 pages) Applications that do not address the Leadership Capability and Key Selection Criteria will not be considered
- Your current resume along with three references.
- To: email@example.com
*For the Position Description and Key Selection Criteria please refer to the Ardoch website:-
Applications close Friday 29th November, 2019 at 5pm
Interviews will take place on Friday 6th December and the role will commence in January 2020
(date to be negotiated with successful candidate)
Ardoch is a Child Safe Organisation and an Equal Opportunity Employer