Accounts Clerk - Collections
Advertiser: Ultimate Security Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- $45,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ultimate Security Australia Pty Ltd is a national security company based in Moorebank which offers a range of security services including:
- Static Guards
- Patrol Guards
- Alarm monitoring
- Electronic installations
- Security consultation and design
The Accounts Clerk - Collections is an integral team member for the Accounts Department. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within the role - we are an organisation committed to retention. We are seeking an individual that is passionate, able to meet deadlines and work collaboratively.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviewing the aged debtors reports and following up on overdue accounts
- Processing debtors EFT and credit card payments
- Providing customised or consolidated customer billing reports
- Issuing refunds where necessary
- Ad hoc invoicing
- Ad hoc administrative work - including payroll support
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient and organised
- Attention to detail
- A capacity for problem-solving and decision-making
- Moderate computer skills – experience with Microsoft Office
- MYOB experience (preferred, but not essential)
- Work close to home
- Secure onsite parking
- Uniforms provided
- A friendly team & excellent work culture
- Social events
- Be supported every step of the way
Parents returning to the workforce, and those wanting to begin a career in accounts are encouraged to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have collections experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?