Food & Beverage Attendants / Supervisors - Newman
Advertiser: Newman Hotel Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
- Live in available
- Casual / Perm available
The Newman Hotel and Capricorn Bar & Grill aren't like traditional services you find in remote WA, we pride ourselves on providing modern clean facilities that are on par with Perth metro standards.
We are looking for vibrant and attentive food and beverage attendants and supervisors to join our teams:
- NEWMAN HOTEL BISTRO & GARDEN
- PURPLE BAR & TAB
- BOTTLE SHOP
- PALMS RESTAURANT & 205 ROOM HOTEL
The position of the Food and Beverage Attendant is to assist in the day to day operations of the facility. The person appointed to this position must ensure that all guest's expectations are exceeded generally across the entire facility and be prepared to assist in all areas of the facility if necessary.
- Strong customer service skills
- Point of sale experience or the ability to quickly obtain such skills
- Knowledge of food service and relevant hygiene standards generally
- Responsible service of alcohol qualification (mandatory)
- Approved Manager's qualification will be highly regarded
- Ability to maintain standards under pressure in a busy hospitality facility
- Ability to engage with key diverse customers
- Must have Food Saftey Supervisor Qualification.
- Experience in hospitality
- Proven attitude of service and exceeding customer expectations including internal customers
On-site accommodation available. These are not a FIFO positions.
WHV applicants welcome, but this does not constitute ''specified work'' for second year visas.
Leap into an exciting new adventure and become a part of our success story by applying today!
Please specify in your covering letter or resume intro, the role you are looking for eg. Supervisor only, F&B Attendant or Any and your availability to start eg 1 week.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?