CASUALS WANTED - process/packers/labourers
Advertiser: Penrith PersonnelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
We are currently recruiting!!! We have casual opportunities for experienced applicants to work at our client sites across the Western Suburbs.
At times our clients require casuals for one day to cover absenteeism or to potentially fill a project assignment. To join our team we need you to have the flexibility to work at various locations and be available for on-call work. You could be working in a warehouse, factory or outdoors.
The roles vary and include:
- Trades Assistant
- Process Operators - operating machines, packing off conveyer belts and line filling
- Recycling Operators - working with a variety of household products, sorting, machine operating and decanting liquids
- Packers - picking and packing orders (picking slip), dispatch and receiving
- Labouring -outdoor labouring - lifting up to 20kgs
To be eligible for these positions you must possess the following:
- Availability Monday to Friday - 5 days per week
- A steady work history which can be confirmed through references
- Be physically fit to carry out manual handling tasks
- Have a current drivers licence and reliable car - the location of our clients may not be near public transport.
If you believe you meet all the criteria above and you are available to start work immediately, we encourage you to send your resume by clicking on the apply now button.
- Are you available to work day, afternoon and nights? If not, please specify shifts you are available to work
- What type of work are you looking for? eg, labouring, process work, packing etc
- Where are you currently living and how far will you travel?
- What hourly salary are you hoping for?
- Do you have a current drivers licence and own vehicle?