Customer Success- Social Media & Digital MarketingPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $55,000 - $64,999+ super + incentives
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Agency Account Management
Cube Online Australia is no ordinary digital marketing and software company – we’re pioneering a new online industry offering customers Software With Amazing Service (SWAS).
We’re changing the way businesses access software as a service (SaaS) for the better. Most SaaS providers simply subscribe their customers to a platform – it’s then up to the customer to figure out the rest.
We’re different because we believe software should come with amazing service, access to our digital expertise, and ongoing training and support without the hefty price tag.
Why does this role exist?
Our client base is GROWING & GROWING QUICKLY!
To ensure our clients experience the best customer service experience possible we need to make sure our customer success team grows inline with our customer base.
The day to day role
- New client training calls
- Reviewing clients new websites
- Helping clients put together their own digital marketing strategy
- Booking appointments with existing customers
- Answering inbound customer service calls
- Monitoring customer success email inquiries
- Providing ongoing feedback to clients about their account and provide training sessions for the business owners and staff.
- Basic administration tasks
- Clear progression structure
- Work directly with our highly creative marketing team
- Industry-leading salary and bonus structure
- Flexibility and no micro-management
- Ongoing professional development courses
- Social company culture
- Opportunity to grow with a startup and make the role your own
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Highly Proficient across Microsoft Office
- Experience working with a CRM
- Experience in the digital or telco sector
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Positive can-do attitude
The next steps We believe hiring based both on technical and cultural fit. So in your cover letter, we would love to find out something we can't read on your resume that tells us a little more about who you are as a person and what you would bring to our organization.
We will then be organizing face-to-face interviews from the 18th Nov 2019.