Property and General Solicitor
Advertiser: VAIKOM LAWMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- $65,000 - $74,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Property Law
About the business
We are a small and friendly Law Firm in Campbelltown predominantly dealing with Property Conveyancing, leasing and other Conveyancing matters, Criminal Law matters, Commercial and Civil Litigation and Family Law matters.
About the role
We are seeking a Solicitor to deal with Conveyancing matters including a sound and upto date knowledge of PEXA settlements and leasing matters involving commercial and retail properties. The role also involves assisting the Principal Solicitor in litigation matters.
Benefits and perks
1. Competitive remuneration with ability to grow
2. Opportunity to gain significant experience in areas other than Conveyancing
3. Friendly work environment and supportive team
Skills and experience
1. Experience in handling all conveyancing matters including PEXA settlements, leases and Business sale and purchase
2. Attention to detail
3. Ability to work under pressure and commit to deadlines
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a solicitor?
- Do you hold a current Australian legal practising certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have in property law?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?