Pharmacy Assistants - part time positions available
Advertiser: HealthSmart Pharmacy VCCCMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Pharmacy
HealthSmart is a leading provider of community pharmacies in public hospital communities. Several regular shifts have become available providing an outstanding opportunity for retail assistants to join the team and fill these shifts.
The following shifts will need to be filled:
- 5pm-10.30pm Monday-Friday
- 8am-3pm Saturday & Sunday
- 3pm-10.30pm Saturday & Sunday
We need enthusiastic, hard working pharmacy professionals who are committed to the role. They need to take initiative and preferably have experience in all retail aspects of the pharmacy. The right candidates will be natural customer focused people who love interacting with patients and answering their health questions. If you are a student in the pharmacy or medical field then this is the perfect pharmacy for you.
Our pharmacies offer a wide range of retail products. S2/S3 accreditation is required as well as particular expertise in pharmacy medicine, vitamins, skin care and first aid.
Apply below outlining
- Your experience as a Pharmacy Retail assistant
- Your full work history
- Your qualifications
- Clearly state which shifts you are available for
- Clearly state how many shifts you would ideally like to do .
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a pharmacy assistant?
- Which of the following pharmaceutical assistant qualifications have you obtained?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?