Advertiser: No1 Lounges LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $30 p/h
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
No1 provides passengers with the opportunity to make the most of their pre-flight time. During 2017 No1 welcomed 1.5m passengers from all cabin classes to indulge in a wide range of facilities, from fully-tended bars to bedroom pods. We are excited about our expansion into the Australian markets and are looking for talented individuals to join our team to help roll out a set of lounges in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane international Airports.
You are integral to the delivering our excellent service and championing the guest experience in your section. You are a brand ambassador and engage with each guest to ensure that we deliver a great experience every time.
- Ownership of your section(s), taking pride in your area of responsibility and having a keen eye for detail
- Ensure your section(s) are well-stocked to pristine clean in line with SOPs all at times
- Ensuring our high standards are always upheld and consistently delivered to our guests
- Deliver excellent customer service with an in-depth knowledge of our products & services
- Presentation perfect, wearing your uniform with pride - the lounge looks as good as you!
- Engaging with every guest – ready to go the extra mile, each guest deserve a ‘hello’, ‘goodbye’ and a smile!
- Proactive and professional when taking food orders and serving food/beverages
- Assisting with any ad-hoc duties when required such as serving drinks behind the bar and back of hours duties
- Always being organized and prepared, leaving nothing to chance
- Experience delivering premium hospitality
- Experience in a customer service-based role
- Experience in working shifts and nights
- $30.00 per hour
- Superannuation guarantee
- Shift penalties applicable under HIGA 2010
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?