- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Analysis & Reporting
About the Company
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good. Brands including the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen and other owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 38,000 associates operating in over 40 countries. That’s the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
About the Role
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will deliver on cost minimisation and cost control strategies in all key areas to support future growth and profit objectives for the wholesale divisions of the PVH business. Based in our Banksmeadow Head Office, you will have the ability to maintain strong relationships with the team to manage competing tight deadlines and ensure a united approach towards common financial objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare the monthly P&Ls by store or by division ensuring that the accounts accurately reflect the financial position of the business
- Analyse the store or division sales and profit performance and develop monthly variation reports
- Support Management to review and understand the operating expenses, capital budgets and forecasts, take appropriate actions to challenge all cost items
- Prepare financial analysis, commentaries, business cases, board packs and briefing papers, in conjunction with the Commercial Manager
- Review the reporting tools with a view to automate and streamline the information to better suit the business needs
- Develop a consistent evaluation methodology for operational commercial spend across retail and wholesale channels
Skills, Experience & Personal Attributes
- Previous experience managing a small team in a similar field
- Previous retail and/or FMCG experience highly regarded
- Previous experience within an analysis capacity, for a commercial retail or wholesale environment
- Degree qualified in a Finance, Economics or Accounting discipline or studying towards CA/CPA
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including VLOOKUP and Indirect formulas
- Knowledge of SAP, Hyperion, Qlikview, Time Target preferred
- Exceptional communication and oral presentation skills both written and verbal
We thank all applicants in advance as only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
PVH is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications ensuring a strong corporate commitment to inclusion and diversity.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
- How many years' experience do you have with forecasting for businesses?