Service Desk Level 2/Applications Support All-Rounder
Advertiser: TalentpayMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Established in Australia in 2002, Talentpay brings specialist technology to the advertising industry’s process of sourcing and contracting performers, managing usage rights and statutory compliance obligations. Talentpay’s unique advertising performer supply chain system enables the advertising agency or advertiser client to own and seamlessly control the performer asset.
We currently have a requirement for a Service Desk Level 2/Applications Support all-rounder to join our team based in our head office in the Sydney CBD, covering multiple sites across 3 countries.
Occasional interstate travel and/or overseas travel may be required for this position, with all travel and accommodation expenses covered by the company. Some after-hours work including project work, preventative maintenance and on-call support may also be required.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Support and deployment of PCs, laptops, tablets, printers, mobile phones and office phones
- Vendor liaising and management
- Creation and upkeep of knowledge base articles
- Support of our in-house developed systems
- IT project work such as new server deployments
- Escalation of service desk tickets and incidents
- Perform software installation and maintenance
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops and laptops
- Monitoring our internal and external server/network environment
- Monitoring and regular testing of backups
- User creation and maintenance across our infrastructure
- Second level support for industry specific software, generally limited to installation & troubleshooting
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an IT role
- Advanced troubleshooting skills in a Windows based environment
- Industry certification or related TAFE/University education
- Experience in monitoring, troubleshooting and maintaining SMB IT environments
- Experience with security technologies - such as firewalls and antivirus systems
- Experience using remote management support tools
- Intermediate networking skills
- O365 experience
- Creating and maintaining IT Documentation
- Hardware installation experience - desktops/servers/storage/networking devices
- Comfortable working/communicating with people of all levels
- Desktop/user IT Support
- A pro-active mindset
The ideal candidate would also have:
- Experience with SQL
- Cloud technologies experience, especially Azure
- Shell scripting
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in an application support function?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 2 technical support?