- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, Western Suburbs & Ipswich
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
Chelmer location | Permanent Part time position | Leading Aged Care provider
About the company
Regis is an industry leading, national aged care provider that offers a range of care and support services to suit the individual needs of senior Australians. We are proud of our 20 years of experience in aged care, and of the 8000 passionate people who are devoted to providing person-centred support to every individual in our care.
Regis Chelmer is a purpose-built ageing-in-place facility inside a faithfully restored 1890s mansion, topped with a magnificent rooftop Club lounge opened late 2017.
There are 120 single rooms, each with en suite, and all with a view of a courtyard or landscaped garden. For a limited time opening offer for government funded beds available (conditions apply
About the role
As a Lifestyle Assistant, you have a vital role to play in delivering the lifestyle programs and ensuring that all residents are able to participate. We are looking for someone that is passionate about assisting our residents with their daily needs, has great creativity and strives to ensure our residents have personalised lifestyle activities that suit their interests.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with residents and their families
- Ensure complete and accurate documentation reflecting any changes to residents status
- Actively participate in the delivery of activity programs
- Assist in carrying out lifestyle assessments of residents
Skills & Experience
- Outstanding computer literacy
- Experience using a computerised Care Management System (desirable)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge regarding the ACFI framework (desirable)
Regis is the support you need for the career you want. At Regis, you will be a part of a unique and supportive culture where every team member is treated and valued as an individual. You will find flexibility, a professional challenge and appreciation for the work you do.
- Annual flu shot provided on-site
- Appreciation and a warm smile every day at work
- Ongoing support from a designated ACFI Coordinator
- Financial studies assistance support to enable you to develop
- The opportunity to attend a range of study day’s to support you in your role
For a career that’s more than just a job, apply now!