Part Time & Casual FOOD & BEVERAGE ATTENDANTS - Brisbane CBD
Advertiser: Norton Hospitality GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
We are on the look out for multi-skilled and motivated front of house service staff to join our Part Time and Casual Roster.
Trove Brisbane combines a brand new bar and restaurant launching soon from Level One within Brisbane's iconic Irish Murphy's hotel.
This new venue will initially be opening 5 days per week (Wed-Sun), and will extend to 7 days in peak season.
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic food and beverage professionals to fill positions that are now available. If you have real hands-on experience working in a busy restaurant/bar then this job is right for you.
These roles have a high emphasis on restaurant food service, combined with bar operations.
The successful applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, grooming and presentation
- Flexible & available to work a varied roster which includes weekend and evening work
- Current RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) certificate (compulsory)
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Show initiative
- Be reliable with a friendly attitude
- Be team focused
- Minimum of 12 months restaurant/bar experience
- Knowledge of safe work practices in a hospitality environment
We are looking for people who are available to start immediately, to ensure we are launch ready!
It is imperative that prospective candidates understand the importance of great customer service and are capable of providing nothing less than the best to our guests. Immaculate grooming is also a key requirement, along with your energetic and friendly attitude.
If you are looking for a fun and challenging position and have a strong work ethic and attention to detail then we would love to hear from you.
Please Note: Only Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents will be considered for our Part Time positions. We may consider Working Holiday Visa candidates for our Casual Roster.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a food and beverage attendant?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?