Advertiser: The Intermedia Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Editing & Publishing
The Intermedia Group has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced print and digital editor for Australia's leading national B2B title in Australia's dynamic fast-moving consumer goods industry.
As editor, you will be required to shape direction, content and editorial policy for the magazine, website and digital newsletter, which are highly respected by the industry's senior decision makers.
To be successful, you will already have solid editorial experience and understand how to create engaging content for your readers. You will have an eye for detail and a nose for a great story. You will be highly organised and able to manage multiple projects. Because you'll be dealing with a variety of stakeholders across several industries, you'll need excellent interpersonal skills and will be able to work with minimal supervision. Knowledge of the retail and FMCG sectors would be an advantage, but is not essential.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinate the production of a market-leading bi-monthly trade publication
- Work with the sales team on commercial copy and developing business relationships and initiatives
- Represent the publication internally as well as at trade fairs and exhibitions
- Manage all social media and digital content distribution
This role provides the successful applicant with:
- An attractive salary package
- The opportunity to join a strong media team
- Long term career growth within the organisation
- Opportunity to hold the lead role on an already successful publication
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter referring to the above criteria, along with your CV, to James Wells, email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a role where your duties included proof reading and sub-editing?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a qualification in journalism?