Coach Builder / Parts Assembly
Advertiser: Bull Motor BodiesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
Bull Motor Bodies is an Australian leader in the manufacture of service bodies. We are currently seeking a team orientated experienced parts assembler with stores experience to join our Qld team, based in North Lakes, Brisbane.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to assemble parts for production requirements.
- Experienced in coach building / motor body building.
- A desire to produce a high quality product.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Accurate inventory control reporting abilities.
- Ability to show intiative.
- Proactive approach to solutions.
- Demonstrate an excellent attendance record.
- Forklift License.
Employees can expect:
- Excellent working conditions.
- Monday to Friday hours.
- Opportunity to work with an Australian leader in service body manufacture.
If you are looking for a rewarding career with an excellent culture, and great fellow team members please do not hesitate to click apply and send your resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as an assembler?