Fashion Creative Writer
Advertiser: MombasaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Journalism & Writing
Mombasa Rose Boutique is searching for a creative writer who loves fashion to manage our product creation & social media copy.
Are you a creative and organised team player who loves to write about all things fashion? If your answer is yes, then we would love for you to apply!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the creation of online products – including descriptions, technical specifications, and image uploading for clothing, jewellery and accessories.
- Producing creative and engaging copy for our social media posts.
- Managing the weekly scheduling of our social media content across all of our social media platforms.
- Creating engaging social media stories for instagram and facebook daily.
- Assisting our customer care manager during peak trading periods, this could include taking customer calls, processing returns and engaging with customers on social media.
To be Successful, you will have:
- At least 1 years prior experience in fashion, creative or copy writing, fashion marketing or social media marketing.
- Exceptional creative writing and communication skills.
- The ability and desire to work within our brand aesthetic and accurately reflect the correct tone and brand voice in articles.
- A team player who is willing to pitch in outside of the scope of their role when required.
- Flexible and professional approach to work.
- Highly motivated self-starter who is driven to complete tasks.
- Is creative yet practical with the execution of their ideas.
- Strong customer service skills and the confidence to work with a range of people including customers and HQ team members.
- This is an in office position. We are not seeking a freelancers who wants to work remotely.
- Must have good weekend availability but we are flexible with start and end times.
- The office is located Indooroopilly, Brisbane
- The position will be approximately 20hrs per week
- This is a casual position
- Our office has 4 dogs.
If you are passionate about building your career in the world of Fashion and e-commerce then we would love to hear from you. To be considered for this role applicants must include a cover letter, CV and your availability.
- What's your highest level of education?