- Job Listing Date
- 10 Dec 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
- A chance to work for one of Melbourne's most renowned and iconic hospitality institutions;
- Work-life balance;
- Opportunity for career advancement and growth;
About the Role
This is a great opportunity to become a part of our team that focuses on professionalism, passion and pride, providing exceptional quality and customer service.
Naturally, excellent customer service skills are essential, as too are strong team building and communication skills and a willingness to teach, learn and be a hands on part of the team.
This exciting role in this busy, fast paced environment offers a great opportunity for an industry professional looking for a true career path.
About the Company
Brunetti is Melbourne's most renowned and iconic cafe institution, which has been leading the Melbourne coffee and cake scene for over 25 years. We are known for our high quality artisan food, our warm and friendly customer service, and our beautiful, premium stores.
Featuring venues in Carlton, Myer Melbourne, T2 and T4 at Melbourne Airport and Tanglin Mall Singapore, Brunetti has just launched a new 300 seat venue at 250 Flinders Lane, within the Melbourne CBD.
The family owned business is rich in Italian heritage and culture, providing an authentic Italian experience.
Skills and Experience Required
- Can-do attitude;
- Valid RSA & Food Handling Certificate;
- Barista skills desired;
- Knowledge of Italian cuisine and pastry will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
All interested applicants are to apply by sending your CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Apply now to capture this exciting opportunity!
Brunetti is an equal opportunity employer.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Food Handlers certificate?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?