Advertiser: Zone IT SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Engineering - Network
We have multiple positions for Network Engineers for Canberra location. The ideal candidates should be Australian Citizens with NV1 Clearance.
1. A detailed understanding and ability to design and configure complex IP based networks with a heavy focus on Cisco or Juniper.
2. Experience with network security including enterprise proxy and load balancing systems and experience with different systems and architecture.
3. Experience deploying network systems that form part of virtualisation solution from vendors such as VMWare.
4. An understanding of Linux based systems and how to integrate them within the network environment.
5. Experience in AWS, Azure, OpenStack, VMware, 1G/10G networking. Detailed experience in CI/CD, Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible, Puppet and Chef.
6. Demonstrated administrative skills, including time management and oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively prioritise and allocate tasks
About Zone IT Solutions:
Zone IT Solutions is an Australia based Recruitment company. We specialize in ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney, Singapore, and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at Careers@zoneitsolutions.com or contact us at 0468857408.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?