Bar Tenders wanted for Heritage Listed Hotel PubPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
About the business
This is an exciting opportunity to further your career and join a creative, pro-active and focused team of hospitality professionals.
This is an opportunity to get involved in an industry that holds live gigs, corporate functions, weddings, concerts and sporting events where the hospitality service is on point & exceeds all expectations.
With 3 venues in the portfolio across Brisbane CBD & the Valley, these impressive complex venues offer a premium space for all events. The 3 venues are a diverse mix of a heritage listed pub, restaurant and function facilities for specific events.
Reporting into the Operations Manager & Bar Manager both roles have career growth opportunities. Successful candidates will display demonstrated industry hospitality experience or have a strong retail customer service history.
About the role
Bar Tender Responsibilities;
- Set up Bar for service
- Prepare garnishes
- Mixology – Both classic & contemporary cocktails
- Spirit mixing
- Serving and recommending wine
- Managing all beer taps, changing kegs, cleaning out beer lines
- Craft be knowledge
- Maintaining an immaculate bar
- OH&S & risk management
- All bar pack down duties as required
Assistant Bar Tender Responsibilities;
- Assist in setting up bar
- Stock fridges, changing kegs
- Serve all beers, basic spirits & house wines
- Fill ice wells
- Stock control
- Cash handling
- Cleaning bar
- Please submit your application ASAP for an initial interview
If you have a strong worth ethic, immaculate presentation, solid communication skills and a genuine passion for hospitality then please submit your application immediately for review.