Human resources Manager
Advertiser: Chamber of Minerals and EnergyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2019
- $85,000 - $119,999
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Management - Internal
- Providing advice and support across all areas of the employee lifecycle.
- Developing and implementing HR policy and procedures in line with the organisation’s overall strategy.
- End-to-end recruitment of roles using your professional networks, social media and advertising.
- Driving a positive and progressive workplace to ensure strong working relationships, productivity and retention.
- Managing and resolving employee relations issues.
- Driving continuous improvement.
- Overseeing and managing a performance and development system that drives high-performance.
- Supporting the organisation’s transformation and change management programs.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources manager?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?