Circumstance / Factual Investigator
Advertiser: OIS GlobalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Workers' Compensation
About the business and the role
Oracle Investigation Services (OIS Global) are an experienced and dynamic privately owned company working within diverse areas of the investigation industry Australia wide.
We are currently seeking the services of experienced, mature and motivated Circumstance / Factual Investigators to join our growing WorkCover and Fraud Investigation Team.
Job tasks and responsibilities
All investigators must be licenced to operate in the state of Victoria and must supply their own vehicle, mobile phone, laptop and other associated equipment. Day to day and on-going support will be provided by our Investigations Management Team.
Skills and experience
We are seeking individuals who possess the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Exceptionally well developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- A strong, proven background in all facets of investigative work – experience in WorkCover and Public Liability investigations will be considered advantageous;
- Superior time management skills are essential, along with an ability to prioritise and multitask; and
- Demonstrated skills in record management.
- ASIST Certified
- 5 years investigation experience or equivalent exposure to meet legislative requirements
Job benefits and perks
** We offer above industry award rates to suitable candidates, commensurate with experience and skill set. Positions are immediately available for casual contractors.
Full Time/Part Time employment opportunities are also available to selected candidates to join our infield investigation team.
Please include a cover letter and your CV when applying. All applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is only open to applicants with relevant rights to work in Australia.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?