Aviation Ground Handlers (Brisbane) - Casual
Advertiser: Corporate AirMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Aviation Services
Established in 1972 Corporate Air is an aviation service company that provides ground handling, aircraft charter and airline services to customers on the Eastern seaboard. Suitably experienced Ground Handlers are required to join our Brisbane Airport based team.
These hands-on positions in our front-line team will see you providing functions associated with aircraft handling and ramp duties. The ideal candidates will be energetic and fit with the ability to lift up to 32kg as required. We are looking for:
- Prefered but not essential, 2 years' experience in the Airline/FBO ground handling environment.
- A flexible approach and the ability to manage changing priorities, unplanned disruptions and competing deadlines.
- Well-disciplined with the ability to handle many tasks simultaneously, prioritise and meet deadlines and an ability to self-manage in the event of disruptions and added ad-hoc tasks.
- The ability to work independently, as well as a member of a team with a "can-do" attitude that supports company standards and products.
- The ability to be flexible including working split shifts, late nights, early mornings, weekends and public holidays; and
- Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining positive relationships with all stakeholders.
To apply please complete an on-line application at https://corporate-air.com.au/forms/recruitment-ground-handling/
For more information about the Company visit www.corporate-air.com.au and www.flycorporate.com.au
Whilst we thank all applicants for their interest in this role, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in the aviation industry?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?