Administration Assistant - Part time
Advertiser: RSL LifeCare NarrabeenMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2019
- Wagga Wagga & Riverina
- $23.76 to $26.72 per hour plus super
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Administration Assistant (Part Time)
Teloca House, Narrandera
- Are you looking for a role that makes a difference to people’s lives daily?
- Part-time Administration/Reception position - One day per week plus holiday relief
- Location: Teloca House, Narrandera
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Administration Assistant at our Residential Aged Care facility located Teloca House, Narrandera NSW who is wishing to work 7.5 hours per week on a permanent part time basis and pick up on holiday relief hours.
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of “Continuing in the ANZAC spirit” by developing supportive, dynamic communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of wellbeing and independence.
We are looking for a motivated, reliable and caring individual with an excellent work ethic to join our team. The successful applicant will perform a key role having direct contact with residents, relatives and staff and report to the facility Manager at Teloca House situated in the country town of Narrandera NSW.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services to Veterans and our older Australians and who has a positive attitude and an interest in developing their skills.
- Proven administrative skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in rostering and database systems
- Empathetic and caring attitude to the elderly
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Be professional and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Be self-motivating with an ability to work unsupervised
- Satisfactory National Criminal History Police Check
- Proof of Right to Work and live in Australia
- Ability to work within a team
- Energy, empathy and a sense of humour
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
- Leading conditions in the Aged Care sector
- Training and strong organisational support
- Development and career opportunities
- A workplace culture providing care and service to our War Veterans
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/visa.
If you have a genuine caring and compassionate nature, embrace being part of a team, enjoy engaging with the elderly and fit the criteria above please select “Apply for this job” via SEEK including your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for this role.
Applications close: Friday 29 November 2019
Please note only applicants successful for interview will be notified.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?