Advertiser: Kinda KapersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Kinda Kapers Long Daycare Centre is a family owned long daycare with locations across Newcastle and the Hunter. We cater for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years.
We are looking for mature minded, motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic people to join our existing teams and complete a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
About the position:
- Full time position (38 hours per week)
- 12 month contract with the possibility of a permanent career with Kinda Kapers at the end of your Traineeship.
- Qualification gained through a registered RTO.
- Work across various age groups (0-6).
- Position based in Tighes Hill
- Drivers License desirable as some travel may be required between our 7 centres.
Eligible candidates for the traineeship will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional work ethic and commitment to work as a part of team.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Genuine desire to enter the Early Childhood Industry and a commitment to complete the training.
Applicants are required to have a Working With Children Check or be willing to apply for one.
If you would like to be trained and mentored in Early Childhood Education by a team of dedicated, highly qualified educators please ensure you apply.
Please apply through SEEK with your resume and a cover letter.
Applications with no cover letter will not be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working with children?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?