- Job Listing Date
- 10 Dec 2019
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Client Services
Looking for a one of a kind career pathway with the opportunity to grow in a diverse company?
Do you want to be part of a community of likeminded professionals who are revolutionising the way financial services are delivered?
Look no further.
Findex has offices in every capital city of Australia and a network of more than 3,000 employees across Australia and New Zealand. Now, we’re searching for a new generation of talent who are motivated to help drive growth and innovation for our business.
At Findex we are committed to our employees. We offer development programs, further education, and exciting career progression opportunities.
So, are you ready to join one of Australia’s leading financial service firms?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Officer to join our team in Colac working full-time hours, on a permanent basis.
You will need to be an energetic and motivated individual who displays initiative and has a flexible and positive attitude. This is a varied role which will see you interact and provide assistance to all people across the business. Relationships with other team members and external stakeholders are critical to ensuring the roles’ effectiveness.
This role will suit a proactive and professional candidate with excellent coordination and stakeholder management skills, who is looking for career progression within administration and the chance to work within a friendly and hardworking team of professionals.
- Introductory administration tasks and administration support
- Updating and maintaining client electronic files
- Assisting with a variety of daily duties i.e. Scheduling client review meetings and preparing appointment documentation
- Liaising with insurance providers and clients
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with advisers, their support staff and their clients
- Relief receptionist duties
- Recording and distributing incoming and outgoing mail as required
We are seeking candidates with the following attributes:
- Relevant experience
- Confident phone manner
- Immaculate professional presentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Show initiative, enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- Pleasant and positive demeanor
- Proactive, willing to learn and able to work in both a team environment and autonomously
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to work through tasks in a timely manner
- Career oriented
If you are interested in joining Findex, please apply with your cover letter and resume.
Find out more