Advertiser: Huxley AssociatesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Banking & Financial Services, Compliance & Risk
- Sydney CBD
- Contract role (part-time or full time)
The ideal candidate will have 7+ years Risk and Compliance experience gained within a financial institution, strong stakeholder management skills and enjoy a collaborative environment.
- Delivery and continue improvement of risk and compliance advisory services
- Maintain, update and implement the risk framework
- Test the effectiveness of risk controls
- Provide compliance monitoring, analysis and feedback
- Ensure a culture of Risk and Compliance is embedded across the business
- Provide risk training and promote Compliance awareness
- Report writing and presentation to senior management
- Tertiary qualifications, gained within a relevant field.
- 7 years of Risk/Compliance experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Knowledge of lending or credit - desired
If this sounds like a role you might be interested in please apply now.
For more information contact Elizabeth Floyd on 02 8251 2100.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.