- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
We are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to provide financial, clerical and administrative services in an efficient, timely and accurate manner. The focus will be on managing accounts receivable for NZ, however this position is based at our Prospect site.
This is a permanent part-time opportunity working 5x 4.5 hour days, and will report to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader.
- Maintain accurate AR records including invoices, receipts, credits, corrections and related documents
- Ensure payments, credits and adjustments are allocated accurately
- Follow up payments with debtors and report weekly on outstanding debtors
- Enforce credit control where required in conjunction with relevant managers
- Investigate credit worthiness of potential customers prior to entering into business arrangements
- Ensure compliance and adherence with relevant procedures
- Provide assistance as necessary to the greater Finance Team
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2-3 years’ relevant experience in a medium to large organisation
- Demonstrated knowledge with Microsoft Dynamics
- Strong Excel and Access skills, along with Word and Outlook
- Ability to work autonomously but contribute to a small team and meet business deadlines
This position will suit an individual who is a self-starter and prides themselves on being a clear communicator with excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills. This role will require strong attention to detail and reliability, therefore the successful applicant must demonstrate a high degree of drive and commitment to meeting deadlines.
Americold is committed to fair and equitable merit based recruiting practices. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click Apply Now to submit your detailed and current resume. Due to expected high-volume applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Respectfully, no agencies please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accounts receivable officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?