Advertiser: Hungry LabMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
We are looking for a skilled, creative, fun and hardworking Web Designer to join our Web Design Team.
Reporting to the Managing Director - Hungry Lab, the core elements of the role include design and development of websites, mobile and email content for the Rat Pack Group websites. You will also be a key team member of our rapidly growing Team.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following;
- the ability to think through problems and look ahead at what will improve the functionality of the system;
- a propensity to remain level-headed under pressure;
- exemplary customer service skills, both in face-to-face and over-the-phone communication;
- strong levels of initiative and proactivity;
- the ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge conscientiously;
- a mature work discipline, time management and task prioritisation;
- effective verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write concise staff announcements, documentation and guidelines;
- an understanding of the educational context;
- a refined and rehearsed problem-solving approach;
- an understanding of planning, designing and implementing systems and interfaces;
- skills in version control of source code, particularly in Git;
- database design and query skills and
- an ability to interface with other systems through scripting and other means.
- 1 to 3+ years of demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining web-based systems through projects or professional experience.
- work with Moodle and Wordpress;
- applicable knowledge of standards for usability and accessibility and
- report design and creation skills.
Rat Pack Group covers several brands across a range of variety of business sectors such as Print Management, Photo Editing and Retouching and Website Hosting and Design.
The right applicant is able to perform this role in our offices at Eight Mile Plains or remotely, however, the applicant will need to attend the office at least once a fortnight.
This job is casual in nature with the possibility of being transitioned to a full-time role. Currently, the applicant would expect to work approximately 5 hours a week however this is subject to change and this should not be taken as guaranteed hours.
If you wish to be considered for this role, click the Apply button now. You can also get in touch with the team via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the large volume of applicants, we receive daily, please be aware that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a web designer?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following content management systems (CMS) do you have experience with?