Media Ingest Operator - Broadcast TV - Sydney
Advertiser: Lang DeaconMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Programming & Production
- Live media TV operations;
- Based Sydney North;
- Career development & team support.
Immediate opportunity based in Sydney’s North to join one of Australia’s leading multi-channel broadcast playout organisations and develop your media operations career to the next level.
Ingest of professional TV programming content and associated metadata ready for presentation in a state-of-the-art digital TV playout centre. The role of Media Ingest Operator requires organisation, attention to detail, and calmness under pressure when last minute changes are required.
Working with a supportive team, the Media Ingest Operator will liaise with broadcast clients, studio control rooms, producers, promo and traffic departments as well as in-house presentation teams who rely on the Media Ingest Operator’s quality of service to ensure content is appropriate, matches the day’s playlist and is ready for transmission to air.
What we need:
We’re looking for experienced Media Operators with a passion for the industry and exposure working with professional media content in a contemporary digital TV or programming environment.
Broadcasting is a 24 hour business and as such the Media Ingest Operator must be comfortable working varied hours across a 24/7 shift roster.
- Career experience in media TV operations;
- Exposure to media ingest, previewing or content management workflows;
- Attention to detail, methodical and responsive;
- Experience managing multiple tasks and priorities;
- Superb communication skills;
- Ability to work to a 24/7 roster.
In return the Media Ingest Operator will enjoy a genuinely supportive and enjoyable team culture, where work-life balance and simple teamwork is valued. The Presentation Coordinator will earn a competitive salary and benefit from defined career development opportunities that could offer opportunities in Presentation, Scheduling, QC, Master Control or Technology Services.
At this stage only applicants with the right to live and work in Australia can be considered for this position.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would be interested in a new full-time challenge, then apply online including a Word version of your CV immediately.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?