IT Service Desk Team Leader
Advertiser: InterlinkedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
We are offering an opportunity to take your career to the next level as a Service Desk Team Leader.
You will be responsible for leading a team of support desk analysts and Customer Service Representatives (CSR's).
You will act as the escalation point and drive customer satisfaction through the delivery of quality services excelling on SLAs.
- Identify root cause for major/critical incidents and, where possible, resolved or provided workarounds, suggestions and improvements to future incidents.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of service desk procedures and other documentation as required to ensure seamless delivery of services to clients.
- Manage & mentor your team developing their talents and areas where they can learn and grow.
- Provide an outstanding level of service throughout the business that was timely, professional, friendly and focused on resolution.
- Keep clients up-to-date with resolution efforts on current incidents.
- Help the team manage the myriad of requests from their clients.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the IT team.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships, setting expectations and working within established response times and KPIs.
- Manage the Service desk to provide a single point of contact for all incidents, service and change requests.
- Manage Prioritization of escalated incidents, including when a resolution is required across multiple third party providers.
- Maintain ITIL processes and standards.
- Provide team mentorship development and training activities.
- Previous experience working as a Team Leader
- Extensive experience working within a managed service provider environment
- High level of Reporting & Analysis of Reports to all stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & escalations concurrently
- Positive attitude, motivation and a desire for continuous improvement
- Excellent communication, organization & documentation skills
- Proven experience across all aspects of Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Strong background in process improvement and implementation
- Use of data analysis, trending and customer voice results to implement many different processes, procedures and projects to help improve service delivery, efficiency and customer experience.
- Strong understanding of ITIL processes, principles and framework
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Office 365, MAC OS
- Experience working across a multi-vendor environment,
- Strong leadership skills and ability to mentor and develop team members
- Passion for providing great customer focus and engagement skills
- Experience in Group policies administration
- Desktop/laptop repairs and deployments – multi vendor
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Server and Active Directory technologies
- Demonstrated application support experience, preferably in a 24x7 and cloud environment
- Change management experience, incident and problem management, including appropriate prioritising and some risk analysis
- Excellent knowledge of Networking Fundamentals
- Any previous experience to use monitoring and logging tools to troubleshoot and identify the problem area (infrastructure vs. application) is highly desirable
- Experience in dealing with software third parties would be highly desirable as well
This is a rare and highly sought after new opportunity for someone who is looking to join a reputable organisation and up for a challenge.
If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
STRICTLY NO RECRUITERS!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's the highest level of ITIL qualification you have completed?
- How many years' experience do you have as a support engineer?