Advertiser: TWD AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Funds Management
We are a respected advisory practice focused on delivering superior financial services to a range of clients. We have a passion for being at the forefront of financial advice and providing financial certainty to our clients.
We are based in West Perth, easily accessible via public transport, and parking available nearby.
We currently have a great opportunity for an Investment Analyst to join the Investments team. The purpose of the role is to provide investment support to the Investment and Advisory teams and provide assistance with analysis of investment markets, client portfolio reviews, investment administration and deal flow management.
- Assisting the Head of Invest to ensure that the TWD investment strategy is approved and implemented across the client base
- Attend regular meetings with Advisers and other relevant staff to discuss the TWD investment strategy and Model Portfolios
- Prepare papers and attend Investment Committee meetings
- Manage corporate actions and new deals
- Portfolio management, reconciliations and preparation (including commentary) and generating change recommendations for client review packs
- Research and respond to adviser and client enquiries regarding investments
- Pro-active role in the management of all investment decisions from decision making through to client communication for 300+ portfolios
- Monitor fund performance versus investment objectives and strategy
- Monthly and quarterly reporting, and ad hoc reporting as required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in finance service industry in an analytical role
- Demonstrated experience in procedures, functionality and strategy implementation
- Knowledge of Financial Planning industry is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of traditional and alternative asset classes
- Passion for financial markets and excellent ASX market knowledge and understanding
- RG146 Accredited or studying towards RG146
- Extensive Office skills, particularly excel, and working knowledge of Xplan
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and manage stakeholder expectations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you have the skills and experience to be considered for this role, please apply via the attached link. Applications for this role will close on 29 November 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What's your highest level of education?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?