- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2019
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- $45.11 - $51.87 p.a. + Super, Full Leave Benefits
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
Karridale Group Pty Ltd is a leading services provider to the Australian Resources Industry specialising in major mine site structural, mechanical and piping installations and maintenance.
Karridale Group invites applications for the Boiler Maker/Welder position with Polywelding traing and experience to join our Maintenance team at the Sino Iron Project at Karratha on a 2/1 (2 weeks work, one week off, 12 hours/day) FIFO roster:
Salary : $45.11/hour for day shift, $51.87/hour for night shift
Upon successful completion of 3 swings, a fixed term contract will be offered with full leave benefits.
The ideal candidate must have
- Previous experience in Boiler Making/Welding
- Previous training & experience in Polywelding
- Mining Experience
- Working at Heights Ticket
- Working in Confined Spaces Ticket
- White Card
- Australian or Australian recognized Boilermaker trade qualification
Additional requirements for working at the Sino Iron Project include:
- The ability to pass Pre-employment Medical and D&A Testing
- Willingness to be clean shaven for the use of P2 respirators
In return the successful applicant will be rewarded with the opportunity to work with a progressive company on one of Australia's largest mining projects. If this attracts your interest we look forward to hearing from you.
WA based candidates only will be considered for the role.
Job Type: Full-time