Advertiser: ValroseMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Nov 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Database Development & Administration
As a Senior Member of the data analytics team, you will be responsible for providing a reliable infrastructure for the data.
Why people love working in this organisation…
“I am surrounded by people I learn from and aspire to”
“So many exciting projects to deliver”
“The CIO has fantastic energy and fully supports what we’re looking to achieve”
“I am so excited by the vision and being part of the future growth plans”
“I work in a collaborative environment where I am constantly learning and sharing my own expertise”
Why you will love working here…
As well as the above, you will benefit from:
- Being a key influencer in the technology adopted for data engineering infrastructure (e.g. pipeline tools)
- A supportive and collaborative working environment
- A purposeful role where your contribution and expertise are valued, recognised and heard
What you will be doing…
- Extracting and transforming huge data pools to feed into the Data Science team
- Driving the efficiency of the data lakes and data warehouses
- Building a productive data pipeline to ensure the smooth flow of data
- Working collaboratively with the Data Science team to deliver on groundbreaking projects
What you will bring to the role…
- Experience with a backend software engineering language – C#, Java, etc
- Experience with cloud platforms – AWS, Azure, etc
- Experience with big data processing – Apache Spark, Cloudera, etc
Apply here or contact Tina Ambrose at email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
About working with Valrose - We listen. We understand. We solve.
Valrose consultants work with you to understand where your character, aspirations and skills will be most valued.
We will understand your priorities; whether they be financial, career progression, workplace culture or technology related. We will discuss the opportunity thoroughly, how it aligns with your career goals, and guide you through the whole recruitment process, providing expert advice and support from initial application through to offer.
We are trusted advisors to our clients, acting as an extension of their business.
We genuinely care about our candidates and love helping connecting people with great opportunities. If you would like to understand more about the above role, please do get in touch.
Humanity – Success – Integrity – Accountability – Curiosity