Advertiser: Ed Turvil ConsultingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $200,000+ (Plus equity options)
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Managers & Controllers
Our client is a leader in providing water and waste solutions for the construction, mining, oil & gas and water treatment sectors.
Due to fast current and projected growth, we have been retained to identify a CFO with strong partnering skills to join the business, help shape the future and lead the finance and back office functions. The company is based in the Sydney CBD and enjoys the benefits of a highly engaged team of industry experts, all committed to the growth journey that lies ahead.
About the Role
The purpose of the role is to lead the finance function, this includes leading and growing the finance team, partnering with the CEO with recommendations to support critical decision making, board and executive reporting, taxation, merger and acquisition due diligence and integration, compliance, audit activity and management of board and investor relations.
As a newly created role, a critical first step will be reviewing the existing systems and processes and making recommendations for further investment and development.
Our ideal candidate profile includes:
- Track record of success in a CFO, Divisional CFO or Finance Director role within a manufacturing or resources company
- A financial services purist with professional accounting qualifications
- International business and experience working in an ASX listed company
- Experience leading the due diligence during M&A activities
- Transfer pricing experience
- Leadership of a multi-disciplinary team, leveraging a collaborative and values driven style to drive engagement
- A strong commitment to continuous improvement, change and growth initiatives
- Business partnering skills
If you are a passionate, senior finance professional, looking for your next challenge, and feel that you are an excellent fit for this rare and exciting new role, do not delay, please click on the "Apply for this Job" button and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.
Alternatively, please email email@example.com to ask any questions or to arrange a time for a confidential conversation.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a certified practising accountant (CPA) qualification?
- What's your expected annual base salary?