Retail Systems Consultant
Advertiser: Futura Retail SolutionMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Nov 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $80,000 - $89,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Business/Systems Analysts
Futura Retail Solutions is Australia's leading supplier of complete retail management systems. Our team of Australian consultants and technicians are supported by a global network, with over 30 years' experience and thousands of installations worldwide.
As a Futura consultant, you will be required to work with customers at all levels of their business so confidence, consistency and a sense of urgency is a must.
Your primary responsibility will be to support, design, test and deploy solutions that solve critical business problems and deliver key business improvements to many of Australia's most successful retail brands.
Essential Skills & Experience;
- Deep and demonstrable understanding of retail merchandise management and operations business processes.
- Substantial Microsoft Windows, TeamViewer, Microsoft SQL and Retail Hardware experience.
- Genuine desire to engage with customers quickly and effectively to solve problems and deliver benefit to their business.
- Experience developing business and technical requirements documents for use by customers and programmers.
- Willingness to work regularly out-of-hours and occasionally travel for key projects.
- Experience working as a chargeable resource accountable for your time.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
Additional Skills & Experience;
- Excel, Jasper iReport, Microsoft Reporting Services, Firebird and Postgres SQL, Java language development experience.
- German language comprehension skills.
If you have a passion for technology, enjoy the dynamics of retail and have a desire to work for an international market leader, please apply below.
Applications close Friday 6th December 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you worked in a role where you had to identify user needs and form product requirements?
- Which of the following Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) are you experienced with?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)