Advertiser: Australian Restoration & ConstructionMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Nov 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Australian Restoration & Construction Pty Ltd (ARC) is seeking a Claim Administrator to join our team based in Gold Coast, Queensland.
As a trusted construction company specialising within the insurance landscape, our business capability and complexity is well beyond that of a smaller builder, but our core values remain very much embedded in the idea of investing in relationships, taking care of each other and the community, and working towards a common goal. We pride ourselves on working with our clients as a true construction partner.
Find out more at arcprojects.com.au
About the role
We are looking for a capable employee, with excellent and effective communication and interpersonal skills. Someone with strong attention to detail and a confident and positive personality, who can work collaboratively within a team to meet the required deadlines. Some of the tasks you will assist with include:
- Setting up and managing claim files
- Providing proactive administrative support
- Professional management of communications across clients, customers and trades
- Control and manage a portfolio of projects simultaneously
- Communicate and engage with all stakeholders
- Resolve disputes as required
- Ability to prioritise and multitask in a timely and efficient manner
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a collaborative team
- A great work ethic and a positive, friendly attitude
If this opportunity resonates with you and you believe you are the person we are looking for to join an environment where you can have input in making a difference in what our business does, please apply below.