Part Time Bookkeeper - Hair & Beauty
Advertiser: Three Six FiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
About the business
Three Six Five Salon Group has operated for over 20 years servicing our customers with a trusted portfolio of brands. We are looking for team members who are action oriented, passionate and show initiative!
About the role
We are seeking an experienced bookkeeper to help manage and oversee accounts payable, receivable, reporting and payroll. Requires a curious mind and initiative to help ensure internal processes are effective, efficient and optimise results. Permanent part time. Approx. 15-20 hours per week.
Benefits and perks
Flexible working hours
Free parking and public transport within 50 metres
Samples and products to try
Skills and experience
Skills, experience & attributes sought:
- Accounting or similar qualifications
- 5+ years' experience
- Excellent time management and a sense of urgency
- Good understanding of business with good financial acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a bookkeeper?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?