- Job Listing Date
- 17 Nov 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
We are seeking a passionate customer service individual to join the team in the position of a Casual Bar Attendant. Full training will be provided to the right candidate, as long as you are a people person and always have a positive attitude.
To be successful in this role you will also need to demonstrate the following:
- A genuine focus and appreciation for quality service in hospitality
- Have the ability to build rapport with our patrons
- Basic bar skills will be preferred (beer pouring, standard spirits and coffee)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent cash handling skills
- TAB experience preferred
- An RSA certificate
- A genuine passion for the industry & the people that work within it
- Enthusiastic, positive and outgoing people wanted
- Excellent availability required throughout the whole week, 10 – 20 hours per week for the right candidate
- An Australian working permit is essential
If hospitality is your passion and you would like to forge a career in the industry, then this is the job for you! Immediate start for the right candidate.
Enjoy the Benefits of the Redcape Hotel Group:
- Hands-on coaching, customized training and mentoring from the best in the business.
- A diverse portfolio of 32 hotels across NSW and QLD provides unparalleled growth opportunities.
- Strong company culture committed to high performance encourages passionate industry professionals to contribute their best.
If you believe you are an extraordinary ambassador for our culture and values and possess the motivation and discipline that makes you exceptional in your current role, we can offer you unprecedented career opportunities and will move mountains to keep you on our team. Apply today!
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?