Investment AnalystPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Funds Management
This well known financial services provider is a leader in the field in the funds management and superannuation space.
An opportunity has arisen reporting to the Senior Analyst in Equities and across asset classes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing tools for investment portfolios, equities strategies and asset classes
- Investment & Manager research
- Client work management and relationships; • Manager research
- Capital markets research
- Investment research
- Specialist projects
The successful candidate will be degree qualified and ideally pursuing post grad studies in finance or CFA. You will have experience in investment analysis from funds management, asset consulting or Big 4 accounting in M&A (due diligence company analysis). Finally you will have excellent communication skills.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have with investment fund management?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What's your highest level of education?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?