- Job Listing Date
- 17 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Aurora Foods is one of the leaders in Ice Cream and Gelato manufacturing. We currently have a position available for an experienced Warehouse/Storeperson on a full time basis.
To be eligible for this position, you must meet the following criteria.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Picking and packing of stock
- Receiving of goods
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Rotation of stock
- Movement of stock between freezers
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness at all times
- Stock inventory
- Pallet wrapping
- Heavy lifting
- Delivery or pick up of stock if required
Skills & Experience
- Warehouse experience - minimum 2 years
- Valid forklift licence
- Able to follow directions
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Working within a fast paced environment
- Experience with online pallet transfers
- Knowledge of safe work procedures
You must be able to withstand temperatures of -22 for long periods of time and be flexible with working hours, Monday to Friday. Hours will vary from summer to colder months.
Please forward your resume along with a cover letter if you feel this role is for you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?