SCHOOL PHOTOGRAPHERS - Sydney
Advertiser: The School Photographer Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Dec 2019
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Photography
The School Photographer is based in Seven Hills, Sydney and is a national photographic company specialising in school photography.
We are seeking both School Portrait and Group Photographers, these are casual positions up to 5 days per week during school terms.
Photographing mainly in the Greater Sydney Metro, Central Coast and Wollongong areas however work is occasionally available in regional NSW and interstate.
We are looking for well presented, enthusiastic and organised “people persons” to join our photography services team. You will be expected to carry out a range of photography, the roles involve photographing individual student portraits and classes/groups of up to 50 students.
Successful applicants will:
- Have DSLR photographic experience
- Be Customer and Quality focused.
- Have a natural rapport with people and children in particular.
- Enjoy working in an active team.
- Be well groomed with excellent communication skills.
- Have a current drivers licence.
- Have a reliable car as you will be transporting photographic equipment. If applying for the Group Photographer position your car needs to be fitted with a towbar. Car allowance and km’s paid
- Have a working with children check
- Have basic computer skills
- Be a permanent resident or Australian Citizen
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Be physically fit as the position involves lifting.
In addition, you must be available for varying length days with early starts.
We provide training, all equipment and uniform.
Positions commence mid January 2020.
To join our great team, email your application and CV to Frank Cathie-Loss, Photography Manager.
Previous applicants need not apply. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?