General Hand - Storeperson
Advertiser: TYNIC ENGINEERING PLASTICSMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2019
- Brisbane, Western Suburbs & Ipswich
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
About the business and the role
Tynic Automation is the leading manufacturer of Engineered Plastic Components in Queensland. Due to constant growth we are looking for our next team member to join the company. Working with minimal supervision in a small team, you will be a self starter who gets satisfaction from getting things done.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Picking and packing
- Loading and un-loading machines
- Forklift usage
- Assist with plastic handling
- General store duties
Skills and experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision as part of a small team
- Reliability essential
- Full training provided
- Forklift licence
Applications accepted via the online link only.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?