- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
ERM ANZ is currently recruiting for an Accounts Officer to join our Finance Reporting team, to be based in Sydney, on a fixed term contract of 12 months.
Environmental Resources Management (ERM) is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. As a global professional services firm, we seek an ambitious AP officer, who is comfortable with the fast-paced nature of a consultancy and would benefit from our structured approach toward finance reporting.
ERM ANZ’s Finance Reporting team services the entire ANZ business, thus providing the incumbent great opportunities to hone their technical skill sets. We are a diverse team working together to promote a collaborative, helpful and respectful culture.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Accounts Payable Supervisor and be responsible for managing travel accounts reconciliation & acting as our go-to person for VIR (Vendor Invoice Routing).
- Managing reconciliation of travel accounts
- Processing journals into the accounting system for the travel reconciliation
- Liaising with internal stakeholders
- Managing invoice approvals, including:
- Loading invoices into GMS/ VIR for approval
- Chasing said approval
- Answering queries and training of new employees on using VIR
Availability to start work immediately or on short notice will be advantageous.
ERM attracts staff that build excellent relationships with internal stakeholders and staff that are able to work in fast-paced project environments. To be successful for this role you will demonstrate and possess:
- High attention to detail and accurate data entry
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Intermediate Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Previous experience working in a professional services environment (highly regarded)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
At ERM our only asset is our people and we strive to provide a working environment and benefits that both attract and retain top talent. Features and benefits include:
- a competitive $ package and the opportunity for an annual bonus
- flexible working options, health and wellbeing programs
- a strong team atmosphere and a professional and collaborative culture
- the opportunity to get involved with the ERM Foundation and help provide technical and volunteer support for non-profit organizations and social enterprises that share our commitment to creating a more sustainable and equitable world
Starting as soon as possible.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?