Graduate Electrical Engineer
Advertiser: JDG ConsultingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering
JDG Consulting now established for over 20 years provides Engineering and Project Management services to the Electrical and Communications industry. Our services offered include Level 3 Design of the three electrical distributors of NSW (Endeavour Energy, Ausgrid and Essential Energy), electrical building services, Telco services include NBN Pit and Pipe, SDU and MDU design. Our Engineering services are supported by our project management team that can tender and provide client side project management for the construction of our engineering designs.
We are located in Sydney's North West, within a short walk to the new Norwest Station on the North West Metro line, due to an expansion of services and works we are seeking the services of a Graduate Electrical Engineer.
The role will be responsible for:
- Drafting Electrical Building Services in AutoCAD
- Completing Engineering calculations for industrial and commercial developments including power distribution and lighting
- Design of NBN Pit and Pipe Networks, MDU and SDU connections;
- Packaging the project for issue to contractors to build
You will be the suitable applicant if you possess the following key criteria:-
- Completed or will complete a Bachelors Degree in Engineering Electrical in 2019
- Ability to prove that you have a desire to work in the Building services and Telco industry
- Are able to use AutoCAD
- Can communicate with a broad range of people
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work in multiple areas of the Industrial and Commercial Private networks as well infrastructure projects.
Phone calls from applicants will not be answered, all applications are to be lodged through seek.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an electrical engineer?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in electrical engineering?
- What's your expected annual base salary?