Design Detail Draftsperson
Advertiser: Mojo HomesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Who is MOJO Homes?
MOJO Homes is redefining the way Homes are built and purchased. We are a breath of fresh air in the building industry. We don’t hire staff. We discover talent. We discover people who serve with passion and bring new perspectives with all their new ideas. We create and think differently and wake up every day ready to make a difference.
Everyone at MOJO strives to put ourselves in the customers’ shoes and make the customer experience awesome, from our Display Homes to the Colour Studio to the building sites. We create spaces where our clients can do the things they love and we prove to them that they can be “stylish on a budget”. MOJO Homes is a vibrant, open work environment with a great team dynamic. We don’t build project homes. We build MOJO Homes. Homes that are so stylish, unique and sophisticated, they are changing the game.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for an experienced, passionate and motivated Design Draftsperson to join our team based at our Norwest Office in Sydney on a 6 month Maternity Relief Contract.
The key responsibilities of the Design Draftsperson role include;
- Assisting with the development of new concepts through to CAD format for adjustment and replication in response to market demands,
- Produce Construction details as required to assist all departments within the MJH Group.
- Facilitating the continuing evolution of the MJH Group award winning designs,
- Engaging with internal customers for the effective and efficient development of products,
- Creating and further developing material resources as required to support various departments within the MJH Group,
- Maintaining knowledge of relevant building codes for compliance with Australian Standards and the National Construction Code of Australia’,
- Employing critical analysis to improve the quality of design and documentation.
- Performing other duties as required to assist all departments within the MJH Group.
It is essential that the successful candidate possesses;
- Minimum educational qualification in Diploma of Building Design or equivalent.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience within drafting or overall industry experience.
How to Apply
Mojo Homes are a breath of fresh air in the home building market, here to spoil our customers with a stunning range of new homes designs. If you would like to be part of this successful and growing team please apply and send through your resume and covering letter highlighting your skills and experience.
Simply send us a brief covering letter and up to date resume telling us why you are the best candidate for the role by selecting "Apply Now"
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?