Technical Customer Support
Advertiser: MINDBODY inc.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Customer Service – Customer Support Associate
Who is MINDBODY?
MINDBODY is trusted by thousands of clients in over 80 countries to manage and grow their businesses. Named one of the top software companies in the US by Inc. magazine, MINDBODY helps businesses leverage technology to streamline operations and make their services more accessible to their clients. The MINDBODY mission is help people lead healthier, happier lives by connecting the world to fitness, beauty, and wellness
What does Customer Support do at MINDBODY?
FitMetrix by MINDBODY is on a mission to help our customers utilize data to help with member retention and to see real results from their clients. We’re accomplishing this mission by providing customers with a completely branded experience through branded apps, group training solutions, digital experiences, and personal trainer solutions.
The team at FitMetrix is driven by innovating the fitness technology landscape and bringing our clients the best experience in the market. Creative, resourceful, and dynamic people are behind the scenes to build this platform, changing the lives of our clients and their members all while connecting the world to wellness along the way.
What are the benefits of working for MINDBODY?
- Working with an established Global brand in our new offices in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, a few short minutes from Town Hall and St James stations
- Join a market leader right at the beginning of expansion
- Monthly prepaid card to spend on beauty or wellness services (gym memberships, massages, salon treatments, and more)
- Free weekly free on-site Yoga and Pilates classes
- Fresh fruit delivered every week
- Provided breakfast on Mondays and lunch on Fridays
- Various wellness programs
- A supportive and fun working environment where positive team culture is 100% a MUST!
What are the core skills you will need to succeed?
- Familiarity using a ticketing/CRM system, Service Cloud would be advantageous
- Effective troubleshooting and problem resolution skills with the ability to use active listening and questioning techniques to gain an understanding of customer needs
- Ability to adapt and react to different customers situations professionally and effectively
- Proven organisational and time management skills; concentrating efforts to prioritise effective and efficient use of time
- Interact with colleagues and customers in a tactful and professional manner recognising the importance of building professional stakeholder relationships
- Ability to quickly develop rapport and relate to diverse populations; can diffuse high-tension situations comfortably
- Use critical thinking skills to handle complex customer issues with confidence, patience, and poise to deliver a world class customer experience
- Customer service focused mindset, acting with customer needs in mind using information to suggest improvements in products and services
- Ability to hit the ground running and learn quickly
- Team player, great work ethic and ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving environment
- Strong, concise, and high impacting verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to mentor and coach peers
- A positive and empathetic attitude during all calls
- Understanding of API functions and integrations
What are the specific skills required to succeed in a Customer Support role?
Customer Support specific skills
- 4+ years experience in a business to business Tech Customer Service or Call Centre environment
- Demonstrated experience providing phone and email Tech support within a high volume and demanding call centre environment.
- Experience writing knowledge documents in response to customer enquiries
Don’t just take our word for it check out our LinkedIn page and Instagram to keep up with our employees’ day to day life at MINDBODY.
84 percent of employees expressed that it is a great workplace!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- How would you rate your English language skills?