Heavy Diesel Mechanics & Auto Electricians | Africa, Asia & South America
Advertiser: Mader InternationalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Fortnightly payroll. Earn over AUD $250K per annum
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
Mader International is a leading supplier of Technical Advisors and Trainers to the international mining industry. Our vision is to create a point of difference in the expatriate skilled labour market through sound ethics and positive action. In the last 12 months, Mader International have deployed over 40 Heavy Diesel Mechanics and Auto Electricians into exciting overseas careers. This could be you.
We are seeking expressions of interest from motivated individuals for various upcoming Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic and Auto Electrician expatriate positions throughout Africa, Asia and South America. These are excellent opportunities offering global industry leading rates paid in USD, whilst traveling the globe, adventuring, and working with world-class clients and different cultures.
We are looking for individuals who have proven knowledge and experience working on an array of heavy mobile equipment. Those who have worked for an OEM, and have expatriate work experience will be highly regarded.
What you can expect in these roles:
- Earn over AUD $250K per annum.
- Paid travel time.
- Paid in USD.
- Coaching, mentoring and transfer of knowledge to national staff.
- Providing maintenance services on various makes and models of heavy mobile equipment.
- Hands on supervision/advising/coaching, leading by example to ensure quality learning and improved efficiency takes place in an environment of diverse culture and language.
- Assess machinery and deliver detailed recommendations for improvement.
- Long roster rotations e.g. 6/2, 6/3, 8/4, 4/2, 5/2 etc.
- Point of hire can be anywhere in the world.
What we need from you:
- Australian recognized Heavy Diesel Mechanic / Auto Electrician Trade Certificate
- Specific demonstrated knowledge for diagnosis and repair of heavy mobile equipment;
- Ability to lead by example and transfer knowledge effectively amongst a variety of skill levels and cultures;
- Ensuring commitment to safety is prioritised and embraced in every situation;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Positive and mature mindset with the ability to be patient and work in a team environment.
Applicants may be required to work within Mader Group’s Australian operations prior to transferring to the International side of the business.
If you believe that you have the skills, experience and qualifications to be successful in this role, please express your interest now by applying online or sending your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that total net earnings per year may vary depending on your individual residency status. Mader International recommends you seek international taxation advice.
- Do you have mine site experience?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanics?
- How many years' experience do you have as a diesel fitter?