Administrative Assistant/ ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
e Group encompasses six main businesses: e Fire & Safety, e Extinguisher Recycling, e Beauty, e Gymnastics, e Event Promotions, e Jukebox Restoration, e Investments and Wolfe Industries. At the core of the e Group is e Fire & Safety, a West Australian family owned and run company established in 1999 to provide a specialist need to Fire Protection products and services.
Over the past twenty years, e Fire & Safety has continued to evolve and grow to now be regarded as one of the best fire protection specialists in WA & SA.
With branches in Perth, Mandurah, Kalgoorlie, Northam and Adelaide, e Fire & Safety provides a wide range of quality fire and safety products, services and highly experienced specialist staff.
We are looking for an organised and capable person to add to our administrative team
This person must have:
1. A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
2.. Capacity to multitask and prioritise tasks
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Customer service experience, this does not have to be extensive
5. MYOB experience is a definite bonus
Your tasks will include:
Filing, Invoicing, Data entry, answering customer queries, co-ordinating between company divisions, as well as general administrative tasks.
Please email resume's with details of past experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?