Advertiser: BAAZ RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
- Casual Position - 30 hrs per week, with prospect of Fulltime
- Location - Preston
We are seeking an effective, motivated, hands-on Warehouse Assistant to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
You will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Warehouse and implementing effective processes to assist with expediting workflow and despatch of goods.
This will encompass implementing new tasks, receipt of all deliveries and dispatch of stock to various retail outlets, ensuring high quality standards are maintained at all times.
- Manage all stock and flow of the warehouse
- Adhere to and implement all OHS procedures
- Liaise with transport companies
- Produce reports and statistics regularly
- Load, unload and pack deliveries
- Drive High-Reach Forklift
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Computer Literate
- Proficiency with producing and submitting Invoices to clients and preparing stock for despatch.
- Capable of thinking and acting under pressure
- Ability to work effectively in a team based environment and build strong working relationships, as well as ability to work autonomously.
- Experience working towards achieving KPI’s
- Strong attention to detail
- Aptitude to create a happy and safe work environment
- Current LF Forklift License (High-Reach)
- Monday to Friday position!
- Friendly and Rewarding Work Environment
- Ongoing Support and Training
If you have the above skills, thrive on multi-tasking and remain calm under pressure, this exciting and challenging role may be the right opportunity for you.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants must have Australian Permanent Residency status.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?