Lead / Senior Developer
Advertiser: ValroseMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
Lead / Senior Developer position
A financial services company are currently looking for a Lead/Senior Developer to join their team.
We have worked with this company for many years, placing a number of great candidates here, who have all given great feedback about the modern technologies they use, the technical projects they work on and the Senior Stakeholders / Managers they report into within the business.
- Working within the projects and systems team, you will be enabling the development team to deliver functional, secure and quality systems, that enhance their company operations and customer experience.
- You will be working within an Agile environment and leading the team in a collaborative manner, inspiring individuals to share ideas, delegating duties and leading the project delivery.
- You will be responsible for liaising with senior stakeholders within the business to discuss business requirements and report on your key projects (project plans/budgets/capabilities/delivery timescales etc.)
- You will also be hands on technically, passionate about working with new tech stacks and capable of thinking how the company can continue to progress in the technical world.
- You will be a hands-on Developer / Programmer and be experienced working with the following technologies, programming languages and modern dev frameworks; C# / .Net, Angular 2+ / Vue, Azure and MS SQL.
- You will be experienced working within an Agile / Scrum environment and be passionate about leading a team in this way.
- Additional experience in any of the following would also be beneficial; HTML, TypeScript, Octopus, Azure DevOps OR TFS and if you have worked with any security concepts, such as STRIDE.
- Also working within a DevOPs / Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and test-driven environments would be ideal.
If you feel this would be a great position, where you can utilise your technical and leadership skills, in a company who encourage self-development and career progression within, then please do hesitate to apply for immediate consideration.